Townsend Staff want you to have a very enjoyable and safe stay at Townsend, therefore we ask you to please note and adhere to the following rules.
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times when on the park and must not be left unattended at any time. All dog foul must be cleaned up immediately and double bagged.
- A Park speed limit of 12 mph should be observed and driving tuiton is forbidden.
- Day visitors are permitted but must register at reception on arrival to the Park.
- The facilities block and reception/shop area must not be used as a playground and peoples safety must be respected at all times.
- No smoking or dogs (except guide dogs) allowed in the facilities block or shop/reception.
- Camp fires are prohibited. Barbecues are permitted and should be raised not to burn the grass.
- Only one tent / caravan to be placed on a pitch at any one time. Permission must be sought prior to erecting any other tents with staff and paid for accordingly, no exceptions.
- Kites and other flying objects must not be flown on the Park.
- No swimming is permitted in the Park lake.
- Parents / Guardians be aware of the lake, Children should be supervised at all times.
- We do not accept any type of converted transport vehicles and we may refuse entry to vehicles / caravans we deem to be unsuitable.
- Single sex groups are not accommodated.
- The noise level must be kept to a low level not to cause a disturbance between 22:00 and 07:00 to other Park occupants.
- Consideration to other Park users should be given at all times.
- All caravans and tents must vacate their pitch by 11:00 on the last day of their stay. Late departure may be available for a nominal charge, please enquire at reception.
- Late arrivals after 22:00 may be asked to park in a holding area pending park occupancy.
- The park and all facilities are used entirely at the guests own risk.
- We will not accept liability in respect of any persons, vehicles or property.
Townsend Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave the Park if the behaviour of any member of your party is unacceptable to us.